Let’s face it – if you need to weld, sometimes you need to cut! Our new cutting table answers the most requested product we’ve ever had! This 30″ x 50″ Plasma / Torch Cutting Table is CNC cut, precision CNC bent, and professionally welded out of 10-gauge HRPO steel. We professionally assemble the top so all you’ll need to do is bolt on the legs and cross braces! Note: We’ve upgraded this model and retired our first generation 30″ x 48″ Plasma / Torch Cutting Table.
Due to the fact this table is cut as one giant piece then folded into shape, it is extremely rigid, nice and mobile, and truly versatile! You’ll notice that the sides and bottom of our table have our super slot patterns laser cut, but are ultimately quite solid! We don’t cut huge gaps in the panels to lighten things up for shipping.
These tables ship palletized via LTL carrier and weigh over 180 pounds. Even though we don’t cut any corners, they’re still light enough to move around and nimble on their 1,200-pound rated total lock casters. For added utility, you can bolt on our 30″ x 10″ Weld Table Extensions to one or both sides, drop in our Weld Table Base Shelf, and hang a few Super Slot Accessories.
Plasma/Torch Cutting Table Top Features
- A full 30-inch wide x 50-inch long work surface.
- Standard 38″ surface height.
- Fabricated from 10-gauge HRPO steel.
- 16 replaceable slats cut from 10-gauge HRPO steel (Two different designs: 8 x Slot A, 8 x Slot B)
- 2 in x 16 gauge heavy tubular steel framing and legs.
- 4″ swivel casters with Total Lock Brakes rated over 1,200 pounds.
- Weighs approximately 180 lbs. with legs and casters.
- Professionally assembled and guaranteed forever!
More Details — Here’s Why Our Table Is Simply Better
Our table is quite different from anything else available because not only do we design the products – but we use them as well! And let’s face it, sometimes small things can make a big difference!
First of all, our entire plasma cutting table is formed from a single sheet of steel on a giant CNC press brake. Not only does that mean there is no fixturing, squaring up and welding for anyone to do, but it also means that every seam is a continuous piece of steel. This gives the entire assembly far greater strength than something pieced together and tacked in a few key spots.
We’ve built this plasma table with all the necessary holes to bolt together with another table or to attach a couple of our 30″ x 10″ Weld Table Extensions.
After bending and welding the main body of our plasma table, we add a center slat support that serves three purposes:
- The grooved V-shaped support strengthens the slats by supporting them in the middle. We also cut the slots tight to keep the slats from flopping around and making a bunch of noise as you roll the table around. (We learned that from prototyping!)
- The center support is just wide enough to cover the center slot we cut in the bottom of the table for sweeping out debris. This protects your feet and legs from direct flame and falling hot objects. Of course, incidental sparks and things can make their way around it! But it should shield you from much of the danger.
- Finally, the center support provides additional structural rigidity. In fact, we typically hold these units by that center support when loading them into boxes for shipping.
Another big differentiator is that our legs actually bolt onto the bottom of the table. This means if you ever need to change them out, there isn’t any cutting or grinding involved! This table could be mounted anywhere you like by simply matching up our standard bolt pattern. Plus, let’s face it – 2″ tubular steel tubing is super overkill for this table! But that way we all know, they’re never gonna fail on you.
Packaging and Shipment
Important Note: We’ve seen a major rate of deliveries arriving damaged when shipped through UPS. While we custom-built this table to ship via UPS/FedEx, we’re changing our delivery mode to LTL carrier. Moving forward, the table will be palletized to protect the table and accessories. For customers with a forklift, this should have little impact. For those without a forklift, there will be a minor charge for “liftgate services” (to drop the pallet to the ground) — you’ll see the upgrade option when ordering the table.